Cusco area offers a wide variety of mountain climbing possibilities that cater for different levels of experience. Our programs range from easier amateur climbs near Cusco to more technical ones such as Mount Veronica (5682m) or Ausangate (6372m). Our specialized guides have been trained in the International School of High Mountain in Huaraz (Peru) and have long proven climbing experience in the most demanding summits throughout South America.
Our standard available Mountain Climbing Programs are ranked according to their minimum duration and difficulty degree as follows:
- MC01: Mount Waqratanka 2d/1n or 3d/2n– 5100m – level: easy (no previous experience required)
- MC02: Mount Halancoma 2d/1n or 3d/2n– 5367m – level: easy (no previous experience required)
- MC03: Mount Chicón 4d/3n – 5530m – level: moderate
- MC04: Mount San Juan 4d/3n – 5319m – level: moderate
- MC05: Mount Verónica 7d/6n– 5682m – level: technical
- MC06: Mount Ausangate 9d/8n– 6372m – level: technical
- MC07: Mount Salkantay 12 to 14d– 6271m – level: technical with areas of difficult accessibility
Other available climbs: Mount Montura, Mount Qampa, Mount Colquecruz, Mount Pucapunta.
All services are on a private basis. Mountain climbing equipment is included in all services.
For further information on itinerary and details of any program, please contact us.