ENIGMA strives to offer you personal service while respecting your right to privacy.
Below is information about the privacy and data collection practices for the ENIGMA web sites with the URL: www.enigmaperu.com and www.enigmatravelcollection.com.
- To visit our web sites you are not required to provide information about yourself or tell us who you are.
- ENIGMA will only request the information necessary to respond to your requests when you wish to contact us / book a program with us.
- All your personal information submitted will be considered for the private use of ENIGMA only, for the specific program you are booking or information you are requesting exclusively. It will not be shared, rented, sold to other companies nor become part of any mailing list or consumer database.
- Our web sites include a Testimonial section, which reproduces the reports of clients having already traveled with us. Whenever a tourist report is filled in after one of our trips, ENIGMA considers your comments may be used in our web sites, specifying client name, program and date of visit. If you did not fill in a tourist report, ENIGMA may contact you for such purpose. To request that you not be considered for our testimonials, please contact us by letter, telephone or email at the address or phone numbers listed on our web sites, or clearly state it in your report.
- Other Internet sites and services that may be linked to our web sites have separate privacy and data collection practices. Once you leave our web sites, ENIGMA has no control or responsibility over the privacy policies or data collection activities at another site.